Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Day (Or, the day after...)

So, I figure the New Year is good time to dust off the old blog. Looks like I kind of quit writing in October -- got too busy or something. I'll call this one of my resolutions.Actually, writing more frequently will go along nicely with my (annual) resolution of being more organized.

Speaking of resolutions -- if you want help keeping yours, apparently there's an app for that.

I'm not going to promise every post will be a long one. I'm not going to promise enlightenment with every post. I'm not going to promise anything, really, except that I'll write more frequently. And I hope you'll read along...

Here's to a happy, healthy, productive, positive and more organized 2012.

Today's Title: U2 Live!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Chris!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to hearing more. As for being busy we have all been there. If you look at all of your follower's blogs I bet you can see gaps between entries.

    ReplyDelete